Monday, August 3, 2009

Long time, no see...

Hello people! Crap, it's been a long time. Not that my life is essential to anyone's well-being or anything. So here is how things are going now. I am nannying two wonderful kids, Ashley (6) and Brandon (9). They are good kids, and are super easy to watch. We go swimming nearly every day, and I try to take them to the park or somewhere every morning. We have lots of fun. The parents are easy going and treat me like family. Aw, it's going good. I have recently finished writing my book, Fighting Alias, and a good friend of mine is editing it for me. I just hope I can handle being told it's crap! Still, women are telling me that they enjoy the romance and the fighting scenes. Goooooooood, goooooooooood.
Here is my quote of the day: Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
Nothing personal...lol.
Everyone check out my facebook page under Lacey Batson. Love ya!

No comments: