Thursday, August 28, 2008

Whadayaknow? I'll pass college!

Sooooooooooo............
Right when you think you will have a difficult time in college, your daddy comes along and helps out. You know how industrialization describes an economy going from being agricultural to being industrial? I needed to come up with a term to describe idustrialism, which described the thought processes of people going through industrization. So my brilliant daddy told me MECHANIZED UTOPIA (Duh duh duuuummmm...), because everyone thought that industry would solve all of their problems. All, the joys of being a child of a smart father. Of course, I spoke with my husband afterwards and he suggested the same term.
TWO smart people.
Lucky me!
I emailed Ernest, the history professor, and he told me it was a good term and to explain it in front of the class. Great. Now I have to fake that I know what I'm talking about!
Now I know what a college professor or a librarian feels like....Hahaha. Just kidding Dad/Eric.
I'd like to take a moment to brag about my wicked awesome hubbie. He treats me like a princess. I'm so lucky! A word to all of you single chicks out there: DON'T SETTLE.
I know I didn't.
Now..........I need help from all of you. PLEASE give me a pep talk that will help me keep writing! I know you can do it! It's easy! It starts like this:
Rabbit, no, squirrel, no, hampster, no, deer...Yea! That's it!
Dear Lacey,

You are so unfreaking believably smart, it hurts to be you. I know you can write, so get to it!

That's a great start. Get cracking, people!

No comments: