Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was awesome! I went to my brother-in-law's place. The nieces were really cute, crawling all over me and talking with me. I taught what it meant to be "honorable." Who knows how that came up. The food was incredible (Great job, Joe and Kathy!). I called everyone in my family, including my near-brother Jamie Black. He invited Ben and I over for Christmas. We'll have to see if that's in the budget. I don't think all my S&M stuff will make room for a travel budget. You know, too many whips and handcuffs. Of course, I could always do a traveling show, but I don't think my husband would take too well to posing as the Bearded Lady.
Finals are coming up, and I have been studying like mad. Mad, I tell you! Brahahahah! Oh, phew! That moment passed.
I finally saw the movie Twilight. It's not gonna win and Oscar's or anything, but I enjoyed it very much! Edward was HOT. As for the other characters, it was a well casted movie. I'm so glad I didn't have any embarrassing dreams about Edward. Guess that menas I really do love Ben. Whatddaya know.
Lol. No really, my husband is great. I wouldn't be nearly as happy as I am now without him.
Joke of the moment:

Things I've learned
mark as unread
I'm safe from identity theft, no one wants to be me.
Great people in history have one thing in commom, they are all psychos.
Yogurt is not now and will not ever be a substiute for ice cream.
Thanksgiving is wrong, you get the day off but you have to spend it with your family.
Rumor has it, that people are having children on purpose.
God bless America. (But not any of those other, evil countries.)
Smile, it's our only defense against gravity.
The worst part about being poor is that you have to live among poor people.
Behind every success story is another story about someone having that same exact idea 5 years earlier.
Denial: The first step is admitting that there are no problems.
If you want revenge on a married man, just call his house and and hang up every time his wife answers.
The whoopie cushion is the seat of all humor.
Men are free to do whatever they please, just as long as their wife okays it.
We cheer Robin Hood when he steals from the rich and gives to the poor, but detest the poor when they do the same thing.
In a hundred years you won't have to worry about money.
It's okay to be late as long as you bring donuts.
Soccer is the only game you can say- "We killed em' 2-0."
Arguements between your spouse and you rarely end with whatever.
Never, under any circumstance, not even once in a while, is it okay to wear socks with sandals.
The two cruelest words ever linked together, mandatory meeting.
Never trust a story that has been told more than once.
The best weight loss system is sticking a mirror inside of your fridge.
and the most important thing....
If you get arrested, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

No comments: